Safari a la Casta Navarra con degustación de productos artesanos (Safari tour of the Navarra breed with degustation of artisan products)
Enjoy a real safari by jeep to see the bulls of Navarra breed with degustation of grilled artisan products!
Experience a unique experience visiting the livestock!
- The genetic diversity is based on one of seven specific characteristics needed to be considered a pure bred of Lidia breed cattle (used for bull fights).
- The protection of Navarre breed is a top priority as is the recovery of the characteristics of modern Lidia breed cattle. This ensures two branding irons belonging to the National Association of livestock of Lidia breed cattle owners denominated Alba Reta and César, are used in traditional festivities and in bull fighting.
“CAPEAS” AMATEUR BULL FIGHTS AND “RECORTADORES”BULL DODGING
Guided tour and “capea” amateur bull fights
Structure of the tour:
- Visitor arrival, video presentation of the livestock.
- Tour of the facilities, the crowding yards, bull ring, feeding systems
- Tour the livestock in a 4 wheel drive, where the visitors can enjoy direct contact with the animals in the natural environment on the prairies of the Yerri Valley.
- Degustation of grilled artisan products
Contact: 636 038 218 Cristina and 669 888 897 Miguel Reta
Duration: 2.5 hours
Price: €20 per adult, €10 per child
Dates available: All year
Time: 11 am
Other times by arrangement
One face of diversification that takes place on the farm is the organisation of “capeas” (amateur bull fights) and guided tours. Groups of minimum of 30 people are offered a “capea” with a degustation menu of the finest products typical from the local area or the valley.
Dirección: Paraje de la tejería s/n. Grocín (Valle de Yerri).
Teléfono: 948541055 - 669888897
Alba Reta livestock, Navarra breed
Turismo rural en Navarra · Tierras de Iranzu