Visita guiada mielería Azkorena con cata de mieles (Guided tour of Azkorena honey production with honey and honey nougat tasting
Enjoy a guided tour of the world of bees and their products, tasting of the different types of honey and honey nougats.
For the first time this year visitors can see the bees in observation bee hives.
- Exposition of honeycomb, bee suits, displays with products and other utensils used to produce honey.
- Exposition of the life of bees, birth, growth, development, reproduction and death.
- Exposition of the beehives
- Bee products, royal jelly, propolis, pollen, it is a 100% natural process, the different types of honey and their origins.
- Honeycomb panels
Explanation of the danger of the Asian hornet
Honey collecting from June though to September
Honey and honey nougat tasting
- Location: Casa rural Azkorena (Rural house of Azkorena). Salinas de Oro
- Dates: All year
- Price: €3 per adult
- Telephone: 948 357 160 / 676 604 052
- E-mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.azkorena.com
Turismo rural en Navarra · Tierras de Iranzu