Casa Rural Odieta (Eraul) / Odieta Rural House
A restored, stone, two story building, in the centre of the beautiful village of Eraul which is part of the Yerri Valley.
- On the ground floor you can find the open concept living-dining-kitchen with a fireplace, a small patio and a toilet. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms (one with an en-suit) and a communal bathroom.
- Indoor furnishings: Heating, Fireplace, Pets (enquire), TV in the living room.
- Outdoor furnishings: Barbecue, Terrace
- Eraul is located in the mountainous terrain to the west of the Valley. Particular attention must be drawn to the beautiful natural surroundings of this village and curious elements in the urban core, such as the wash house and the oven. The wash house is dated from the transition between the Romanesque and Gothic periods. It is located in the lower part of the urban core. The oven, documented in 1600, can be found in the garden of a private house, in the urban core.
- You can visit the Holm Oak which is almost 11 metres high and a diameter of 16 metres, whose silhouette dominates the Yerri Valley in which the village is located. It has been declared a Natural Monument and its twisted trunk makes it a natural sculpture. From Eraul you can walk the path to the lookout of Lazkua. It is a village visited by climbing fans as they can climb at the Crags of San Fausto.
There is a “frontón” pelota court and a playground.
Tours: Estella, Alloz Reservoir, Urbasa Mountain Range, Lokiz Mountain Range and the source of the Urrederra River.
Activities: Hiking and cycling
RENT: complete house
Capacity: 6 + 3 people
Turismo rural en Navarra · Tierras de Iranzu