Casa rural Lizarrate. Rural House (Abárzuza)
The house is located in the beautiful AbárzuzaVillage, near the Monastery of Irantzu.
- It has recently been renovated
- It can sleep 9 people and it has:. 3 bedrooms with double beds and 3 single bedrooms with two bathrooms and a toilet. One fully equipped open concept living room and kitchen
- It has a nice dining loung with tv and a great chimney.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with refrigerator, microwave etc
- Central Heating and Free WIFI
- The house is situated in the middle of Abárzuza.
- Abárzuza is a village with 563 inhabitants that is located 567 metres above sea level. On the border to the North is Urbasa-Andía and Zumbelz, to the east Lezáun and Yerri, to the south with this valley and to the West Allín, Amescoa Baja and Urbasa. It is 42 kilometres from Pamplona and 8 kilometres from Estella. Four kilometres from the Village is theCistercian Monastery of Santa Maria of Irantzu, a must see in the Estella Region. From here you can take beautiful tours, especially the one that runs through the Irantzu River Canyon.
The following services are available in Abarzuza :Municipal swimming pool which is open during the summer season, a covered “fronton” pelota court, bank, medical centre, pharmacy, bakeries, corner shop, butchers, a factory that makes liquors and “Patxarán” (a sloe berry liquer), restaurants, cheeses and craftsmen working different materials.
For more information: www.abarzuza.es
RENT: complete house
Capacity: 9 people
Turismo rural en Navarra · Tierras de Iranzu