Casa rural La Parada Etxea. La Parada Etxea Rural House (Abárzuza)
The house is located in the beautiful AbárzuzaVillage, near the Monastery of Irantzu.
- La Parada Extea Rural House is named after the original use of the house. It was built in 1943, and was originally designed as the horse stables-stop for the stallion mating and breeding; hence the name and the external appearance of the house.
- It has recently been renovated and converted into a Rural House; the exterior of the house is the typical layout of the houses in the North of Navarre and the French Basque Country. It is built with thick stone walls, with spruce wood roof beams from the Roncal Valley.
- The recently renovated house is approximately 120m2 and is located on the first floor.
- It can sleep 8 people and it has:Garden with deckchairs, barbecue, a vegetable garden and seasonal fruit, help yourself to tomatoes, lettuces, pumpkins, onions, prunes, figs and walnuts.
It has 3 bedrooms with double beds and 1 bedroom with two single beds. One fully equipped open concept living room and kitchen
- For the customers ease the house has car park next to the house and heating in all rooms. It also offers other services such as the cleaning of bicycles for the lovers of cycling and pets are permitted with prior consultation.
There is no disabled access. The house is situated on NA-7320 road in Abárzuza, surrounded by grain crops and to the south the Irantzu River. The coordinates of the house are: WGS-84 son: UTM: 30T 580457 E, 4730979 N GEOGRÁFICAS: 42° 43’ 37.50’’ N, 2° 01’ 02.00’’ W
On parle francais!
Guided tours are offered on foot or by mountain bike.
RENT: complete house
Capacity: 8 people
Turismo rural en Navarra · Tierras de Iranzu