Casa rural Laguao
The traditional restored house is located in the beautiful village of Abárzuza, at the foot of the Urbasa Mountain Range and less than 1 hour from Pamplona, Logroño, Vitoria and San Sebastian.
Hello, we are Alberto and Merche, we welcome you to Laguao House in Abárzuza.
- Rent for rooms with breakfast and meals
- On the ground floor you can find" Bedaga Apartment", special for couples , that has a double room with bathroom and a great lounge that has a double room and a bathroom and a great lounge with TV, DVD and table football . it is like a small apartment
- On the first floor "the Dulanz Apartment", special for couples with children, or 5 friends; It has two double rooms and a single, a bathroom and a nice lounge with TV, DVD and table games.
- Apart from these apartments we offer a free service of kitchen with pantry to use it, and in the ground floor near the main door there is a nice place with games.
- Also you can rent the complete house for 7 people .
We offer breakfast and meals
- For children ; Free services of cots and high chairs, buggies etc.
- We have an orchand and you can help us to pick up the seasonal products and taste them.
- In the town of Salinas de Oro we have a salt farm and we produce salt with spring water. If you are interested in knowing the process you will be surprised .
- Abárzuza is a village with 563 inhabitants that is located 567 metres above sea level. On the border to the North is Urbasa-Andía and Zumbelz, to the east Lezáun and Yerri, to the south with this valley and to the West Allín, Amescoa Baja and Urbasa. It is 42 kilometres from Pamplona and 8 kilometres from Estella. Four kilometres from the Village is theCistercian Monastery of Santa Maria of Irantzu, a must see in the Estella Region. From here you can take beautiful tours, especially the one that runs through the Irantzu River Canyon.
RENT: COMPLETE HOUSE OR BY ROOMS
Turismo rural en Navarra · Tierras de Iranzu